Your basket is currently empty!
Sparking Speech Mission Statement
Sparking Speech provides a child-centred, holistic and evidenced-based Speech & Language Therapy service to children and families in Dublin, Wicklow and Kildare. We also offer an online Speech & Language Therapy service which allows us to see children outside of these areas.
We believe that by adopting a collaborative approach with parents/carers, teachers and other professionals involved with you/your child, we can provide a co-ordinated and more effective method of treating speech, language and communication disorders.
We will also be very happy to train any other professional working with you/your child to implement goals of therapy, as appropriate. SNAs, resource teachers and other school staff are more than welcome to attend therapy sessions in our clinic.
- Sparking Speech understands that parents know their child best and we are passionate about supporting parents to recognise and build on their own knowledge.
- We believe in the importance of promoting good-practice by empowering school staff to deliver individualised evidence-based interventions and to create communication-friendly environments.
- Sparking Speech aims to support and develop each child/young person’s self-confidence and self-esteem, enabling them to reach their full potential.
- Our aim is to provide high-quality, timely interventions tailored to the individual needs of the child and their family.
- Sparking Speech works closely with other professionals involved in the child’s care (e.g. physiotherapists, occupational therapists) and liaises with the HSE Speech & Language Therapy services to ensure a seamless service delivery.
- Sparking Speech staff follow current best-practice procedures and guidelines at all time.
- Our staff regularly access clinical supervision, attend courses and review the latest research to ensure the highest quality service is provided.
- We have a strong focus on early intervention and we offer free regular drop-ins where parents can come to seek advice with the aim of minimising the need for future support.