From a young age, children begin to understand their place in the world through learning about their families. This new addition to our All About Me range helps children identify family members and make their own family groups to put into the houses, and even features a family dog. When playing, children will also learn more about colours, matching and sorting, and counting.
Colour matching toys that help children learn about themselves and their families while developing counting, sorting and patterning skills.
- Use All About Me Sorting Neighbourhood Set to help children identify family members and make their own family groups to put in houses.
- Helps children develop personal identity.
- A fun way to build early learning skills: colours, matching, sorting, counting and patterning.
- Colourful counters include grown-ups, kids and even a dog.
- Houses can be stacked to create different types of homes.
- Set includes 36 family counters including family dogs, six two-piece houses, and Getting Started guide.
This set comes with the following:
- Communication Boards – Core & Topic (Fringe)
- E-Book – Supporting your child’s communication, language & play
Each set comes with a core communication board and a topic (fringe) communication board to ensure that all children playing with this set have access to the vocabulary they need.
A detailed E-Book will also be emailed with this resource. It will include ways to support your child’s play, language and communication development. Each booklet contains advice for both analytical language processors and gestalt language processors. Please note, you will not receive the E-Book until your order has been dispatched. The document will be sent to you via the email address you provide when you place your order – don’t forget to check your spam folder.
If you’re attending the Sparking Speech Clinic with your child, you can use the discount code “COLLECT” to avoid the shipping charges & collect your order at the next appointment.
Out of stock
Age: Suitable from 36 months
Warning: Choking hazard. Contains small parts
Specification: Tallest figure measures 6cm H.
All products should be used with adult supervision at all times and are used at your own risk. This set is not suitable for children under 36 months.
If your child is known to seek out oral sensory feedback or has PICA, it is important that you take this into consideration when choosing suitable toys.