Stack, play, and learn with Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog® Rainbow Stacker. Inspired by Learning Resources’ bestselling Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog preschool toy, this colourful stacking toy offers kids two ways to stack – build Spike up vertically or out horizontally, strengthening fine motor skills as you go.
This toy comes with the following digital downloads:
- Communication Boards – Core
- Communication Boards – Topic (Fringe)
Toddlers and preschoolers learn new skills every time they stack with the Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog Rainbow Stackers.
- Build and stack Spike horizontally or vertically while strengthening fine motor skills.
- Each of Spike’s stacking toy cups comes with tactile ridges that promote preschool sensory skills.
- They’re also great fun in the bath or at the water table and have drainage holes so tidy up is easy.
- As they play with this fun toddler toy, kids will build 5 essential preschool skills – in addition to boosting their fine motor and early sensory skills, toddlers will also strengthen their shape, colour, and number recognition skills along the way.
- Sized just right for little hands, the pieces found in this development toy are durable and easy to clean—just wipe them down with a damp cloth after playtime is done.
Each rainbow stacker comes with core communication boards and a topic (fringe) communication boards to ensure that all children playing with this set have access to the vocabulary they need.
Please note, you will not receive your digital downloads until your order has been dispatched. The document will be sent to you via the email address you provide when you place your order – don’t forget to check your spam folder.
If you’re attending the Sparking Speech Clinic with your child, you can use the discount code “COLLECT” to avoid the shipping charges & collect your order at the next appointment.
Age: Suitable from 18+ months
Specification: 8cm H x 14cm L
All products should be used with adult supervision at all times and are used at your own risk. This toy is not suitable for children under 18 months.